Job Title: Junior Sous Chef – Japanese Cuisine
The Company: An amazing company promoting Contemporary Japanese Cuisine combining Traditional & South American and French ingredients. The Executive chef together with his team is creating exquisite Japanese delicacies to satisfy all senses and taste of demanding clientele.
For his team he is now looking for a Junior Sous Chef – Japanese cuisine
Candidate Specifications & Experience:
- Experience in Fine Dining Japanese Cuisine Restaurants in Europe
- Creative and innovative personality
- Good Team leader & people skills
- Have a good understanding Japanese kitchen operations and food preparations.
- Have a good knowledge for Japanese products.
- Have a good food hygiene understanding and ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the ability to create new dishes and assist with menu compiling.
- Problem solving, motivating, organisational and training abilities are used often.
- Perform other reasonable as assigned by chef.
- Assist to achieve the food cost percentage budget by limiting food wastage or careless preparation.
- Turn up to work on time to ensure to effective productivity and good teamwork.
- Follow the correct recipes and kitchen standards as set by chef.
- Manage the day to day operation in responsible outlet kitchen
- EU passport or Permanent EU/UK Residence
Salary & Benefits :
Salary range between 3200 € and 3500 € gross (23% social charges to be deducted each month) x 13 months
or around 2,700 EURO/Net per month x 13 months
· Food allowance each month 157 € gross
· Housing for 3 months only in shared apartment ( 2-3 chefs together with shared bathroom and kitchen -private room )
After this period the Candidate must find his own accommodation ( usually around 1,000 EURO/per month for studio apartment in Paris )
details about Living expenses in Paris
· Private health insurance
· 25 holidays a year
· 50% on paid transportation car by the employer
· 300 € premium a year for uniform
· 217 days working contract (9 days recup plus 5 days additional off)
Applications: Please send your CV + recent photo, presentation material and at least two reference letters using the form bellow