The Company: The restaurant environment takes you to a trip to Tokyo, combining Traditional Japanese with influence of Modern International cuisine. Carefully selected ingredients, the best available products are used to create eye catching dishes, amazing tastes that stay in your memory for a life time.
Job Title : Sushi Chef
- Experience in Traditional Japanese sushi
- Experience in Fusion sushi
- Trained by Professional Japanese chefs in Europe or Japan
- Excellent fish filleting and plating skills
- Eye for details, tidy, clean and disciplined
- Well mannered , Team player with good people skills
Salary & Benefits :
1,830 € net salary/month ( x 12 months ) + half salary in November, + monthly tips between 100 to 300 EURO per month
Accommodation is provided for the first 3 months at a cost between 300 to 500 EURO. After this period the Candidate must find an accommodation.
Medical Insurance provided
25 days holidays
Applications : Send your CV + recent photo, dishes presentation material and at least two references from previous employers, Certificates and Documentation connected with your career using the form bellow