Job Position: Chef de Cuisine Japanese Peruvian Cuisine
The Company: This is a 5* Hotel, part of a known Luxury Hotel Brand opening Two Restaurants with Japanese- Peruvian concept .
The actual concept is having Summer Roof Restaurant & Bar with 78 seats- average cover for dinner is 150 a la carte .
Additionally there will be snack menu for the lounge bar. Daily 70 covers for food orders.
In the Winter time the CDC will manage an All Day Dining Restaurant enriching the Menu of Mediterranean and Turkish cuisine with Japanese-Peruvian dishes.
- at least 3 years experience as a Head Chef /CDC in Japanese -Peruvian- Nikkei Cuisine
- specializing in Japanese-Peruvian cuisine for over 10 years
- a la carte and fine dining experience is a plus
- experience in high pressure -large volume restaurant operations
- Excellent English speaking
- Good people management skills
- Good people training skills
VISA SPONSORSHIP is available for the Right Candidates !
Salary & Benefits: 2,850 USD/Net per month + Expat package ( one bedroom apartment, Private medical insurance, round ticket )
Applications : Please send your updated CV + Portfolio including ( your dishes, at least two reference letters from previous employers, any certificates you may have ) using the form bellow :