Executive Chef Kentaro Torii has started his career in Japan but fell in love with the Italian Cuisine when he started working in Italy in 2002. He has traveled the world and worked in Italian Restaurants in Singapore, USA just in 2015 to settle down as an Executive Chef at Bella Cosa Restaurant in London, UK.
His dishes are expression of this passion for the Mediterranean Cuisine and ingredients, but always include a note from his Native Japanese Cuisine.
Awards & Achievement
• GVCI Chef of the Year 2012
• RED-35 2013 Bronze Prize Japan 2013
• Best Restaurant Singapore 2012
• Best Restaurant Singapore 2013
• Nominee Best Chef, Award of Excellence Singapore 2014
• Italian Cuisine Master Chef, ICMC, Academia Barilla
• Ambassador of Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil