Job Title:Chefs Trainers – Culinary Instructors
The Company: This is an International Catering Company mainly involved in segments such as Airline catering & International Events catering. The company also provides services through its restaurants, bars, lounges, and hotels throughout the world.
The Company is planning to open an Academy -base in Europe and employ Chefs – Trainers to train their Multi- Cultural team across all locations.
The role will be based in Austria or United Kingdom.
Candidate Specifications :
- preferably Certified Chefs Trainers -Culinary Instructors with International Culinary Training experience
- preferably 5* Luxury Cruise Line background , 5* Luxury Hotel background, Catering operations- large volume operations
- multi-cultural culinary training experience
- International cuisines knowledge Chef trainer ( European Continental, French,Italian, Mediterranean etc ) – one position
- or Pan Asian Cuisine Chef Trainer ( Thai,Japanese,Vietnamese, Chinese etc ) – one position
- dynamic personality
- excellent people management skills
- excellent motivator
- Multi Language skills preferably ( English, German, French, Italian,Spanish ) spoken
Job Description :
- Teach culinary classes according to course curriculum.
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop instruction materials and handouts for students.
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency..
- Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s performance.
- Maintain students’ attendance and grade records and report the same to Manager.
- Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
- Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards in the Culinary Academy.
- Develop cohesive, safe and positive learning environment for students.
- Provide support in student admission and retention processes.
- Attend staff meetings and communicate budget needs to management.
- Attend orientations, graduations and other student and Academy events.
Salary & Benefits: negotiable Salary package + Company benefits to be discussed depending on Candidate’s qualifications, skills and years of experience
Applications: You have to be eligible to work in EU to apply. Send your CV and any supporting documentation using the form bellow: