Job Title: F&B Service Trainers / Instructors
The Company: This is an International Catering Company mainly involved in segments such as Airline catering & International Events catering.
The company also provides services through its restaurants, bars, lounges, and hotels throughout the world.
The Company is planning to open an Academy -base in Europe and employ F&B Service – Trainers to train their Multi- Cultural team across all locations.
The role will be based in Austria or United Kingdom.
Candidate Specifications :
- preferably Certified F&B Service Trainers – Instructors with International Training experience
- preferably 5* Cruise Line background , 5* Luxury Hotels, Catering operations or large volume operations
- multi-cultural training experience
- experience in Fine Dining & Casual restaurants
- experience in large volume Banqueting operations
- dynamic personality
- excellent people management skills
- excellent motivator
- Multi Language skills preferably ( English, German, French, Italian,Spanish ) spoken
- Eligible to work in Europe
Job Description :
Teach the Theoretical and Practical portion of Service Management course. This position requires an experienced F&B Service Trainer / instructor with an International training experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Students will be taught the fundamentals of customer service in Food & Beverage operations, styles of service, room set up and break down, customer interaction skills, side work, group dynamics.
- Teach F&B Service classes according to course curriculum.
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop instruction materials and handouts for students.
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency..
- Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s performance.
- Maintain students’ attendance and grade records and report the same to Manager.
- Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
- Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards in the Academy.
- Develop cohesive, safe and positive learning environment for students.
- Provide support in student admission and retention processes.
- Attend staff meetings and communicate budget needs to management.
- Attend orientations, graduations and other student and Academy events.
Salary & Benefits: negotiable Salary package + Company benefits to be discussed depending on Candidate’s qualifications, skills and years of experience
Applications: You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply. Please send your CV and any supporting documents using the form bellow: