The Company: This is an amazing concept Restaurant & Bar with pleasant interior design where you can enjoy a drink on a terrace with great views or have lunch or dinner with friends choosing dishes from the International Cuisine Menu focusing on Asian fusion, Japanese & Steaks. Depending on your preferences, the Chefs will spoil you with delicious dishes.
Job Title: Head Chef
Type of Contract: Permanent 1-2 years
- at least 3 years experience as a Head Chef
- experience both Asian and International cuisine
- Upscale Kitchen & Bar concept experience
- Creative and Innovative character
- Good Team player, Motivator and Trainer
The head chef for The Restaurant & Bar (the concept) is an experienced and qualified Head Chef
to organize the kitchen’s activities. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will
create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and
Head Chef Responsibilities Include:
• Controlling and directing the food preparation process and any other relative activities
• Constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and
quality of the servings
• Approving and “polishing” dishes before they reach the customer
Responsibilities Menu and Kitchen Management
• Menu development
Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality
of the servings
• Recipe development
• Recipe costing (Food Cost calculation)
• Recipe cards and photos
Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff.
• Oversee the work of subordinates and estimate staff’s workload and compensations.
Maintain records of attendance
• Menu assembly and production
Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
• Section set-up and closing procedure
• Cleaning procedures weekly and daily
• Ordering and inventory control
Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
• Food Safety (temperature control)
• Arrange for repairs when necessary and remedy any problems or defects. Comply with
nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
Salary & Benefits: Great package for the right candidate + Accommodation + 13th and 14th Salary + Tips & Bonus
Applications: Candidates eligible to work in Europe can apply using the form bellow or sending an updated CV and any supporting documentation to info @ all4chefs.com