Our Client is a Hospitality group investing in Hotels, Restaurants, Bars in World Wide locations. After a success story of opening an Asian Fusion restaurant the heart of Zurich, in 2014, they are now opening a New 80 covers, Fine dining Asian fusion restaurant and are looking to recruit a Head Dim Sum Chef.
We are looking for an experienced Dim Sum Chef to help with the Opening of a brand new Upscale Asian fusion restaurant in Switzerland.
The duties involve:
- Menu plan and development
- Creating traditional dim sum dishes, but also using modern techniques to create impressive dishes
- Food cost, cost control
- Staff training and development
- At least 5 years Dim Sum experience including specialist pastry experience
- Asian high end restaurant background
- Creative food presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively and under pressure
- Excellent people management and training skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Good English speaking
Salary and Benefits:
52,000-65,000 EURO/NET per annum + free accommodation + Visa sponsorship if required
Application procedure: Send your CV, photo of you, photo material from your work ( dishes presentation ) at least two References from previous employers and any Certificates/Diplomas
Suitable Candidates will be invited in Switzerland for 2 days food tasting. Tickets and accommodation will be provided by the company.