The Company: This is an Upscale Award winning Asian Fusion restaurant The idea is to make the quests to feel at home – a whole evening of food, wine and interesting conversation. This also makes us an ideal venue for celebrations: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or corporate events.The restaurant is family owned and closed for two weeks in December / January to allow all employees to enjoy Christmas and New Years. Employees are family as well and are trained to work at all stations.
We are only open for dinner.
We are seeking a Sushi Chef that also has an interest in Japanese and Korean cuisine.
- over 3 years experience as Sushi chef
- previous background in Asian fusion cuisine: preferably Japanese and Korean cuisine
- experience in a la carte , upscale Asian restaurants in Europe or international
- English speaking
- German language is a plus.
- Drivers license is also a plus.
September to May – 6 days per week
Summer: – 5 days per week
Salary & Benefits: We offer 2,000 EURO/ NET per month, plus housing (private room in large company house), meals, full insurance & 1 month paid vacation.
Note: kitchen gets 2% of tips – the average per kitchen employee is 400 to 700 euros cash per month.