Job Title: Sushi Chef Team Leader
The Company: Contemporary Japanese sushi & Take away restaurant ,busy environment , great career opportunities for growth within the company
Restaurant working hours:
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Positions opened: Sushi Chef Team leader
Job Contract: Permanent/ Full time
Starting date: ASAP
Candidate specifications Sushi Chef :
- Minimum 5 years Sushi Chef including filleting various kids of fish
- At least English A2 level spoken and written
- experience in fast paced environment, busy restaurants, casual dining, catering /take away restaurants
- genuine passion for Asian / Japanese cuisine
- People Management experience
Activities: manufacture of sushi by hand and machine, Mise en Place, menu recipes production
Location: Please check the following link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winterthur
Salary & Benefits: 4,200-5,200 CHF/Gross per month x 13 salaries per year + Private Room + 5 weeks holidays per year
- Excellent possibilities for quick progression within the company due to company expansion and new restaurant openings
- Salary review by the end of the year
- accommodation provided in a shared appartment ( shared kitchen and bathroom ) private room
NET salary after all deductions including accommodation,taxes, food on duty is between:
2,200 -2,700 EURO/NET per month x 13 Salaries per year !
Tax calculator in Switzerland : https://www.lohncomputer.ch/en/
Accommodation in Switzerland : if you wish to rent out, without using the company shared apartment please check the rental market
Applications: You must hold a valid European Passport to apply.
Please send your CV + photo material from your work, at least two references from previous employers using the form bellow